Personal Real Estate Corporation
Associate Broker / REALTOR
Linda was born in Europe and raised in Montreal where she was a school teacher for several years. In 1974 Linda and her husband Gunther, along with their two daughters Monica and Doris moved to the Salmon Arm Area. They found a community that they loved, and it has been home ever since.
Linda obtained her real estate license in 1982. Helping people find their dream properties gives Linda great satisfaction and enjoyment. In 1996, Linda furthered her real estate education by successfully completing the real estate Agents and Brokers course. With her successful years of selling real estate, Linda knows that her negotiation skills and thorough knowledge of the real estate market give her clients the edge they need when buying or selling.
- Resident of the Shuswap since 1974
- Licensed as a Sales Executive since 1982
- Licensed as an Agent since 1996
- Since 1982, Linda has assisted over 1500 clients in finding their perfect property
- Consistently ranking in top 1% in sales in the Shuswap
- Recipient of numerous outstanding Achievement Awards
- Member of REMAX Chairman's Club and the REMAX Hall of Fame
- Fluent in German with European connections